Caerphilly County Borough gets cash boost for transport
Caerphilly County Borough is to get a slice of a £27 million transport cash boost from the Welsh Government.
In total, Caerphilly County Borough Council will get £493,000 for the following projects:
• £120,000 for improvements to public transport infrastructure.
• £15,000 for speed reduction works at Hengoed Avenue, Cefn Hengoed.
• £90,000 to provide road safety education and training.
• £36,000 for cycle storage for St James Primary, Abercarn Primary, Trinant Primary, Hendredenny Primary and Markham Primary schools.
• £232,000 for a 20mph zone, pedestrian crossing and traffic calming measures for Rhiw Syr Dafydd and Ysgol Gymraeg Cwm Derwen in Oakdale.
Have your say below
Please review our commenting guidelines before posting a comment.